Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Vortex Audio Return Policy:
- Vortex Audio return period is 30 days. All returns send to RJ Corporation require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, issued by an authorized Vortex Audio representative. Please contact us with the return reason, to request your RMA #. Product returned without this authorization will be refused. An RMA is only effective for ten (10) days from issuance.
- The RMA number must be printed clearly on the outside of an outer carton (NOT the original merchandise box). All products must be securely protected in double packaging and padding. If the RMA number is not visible, the return may be denied. If a shipping label is placed on or RMA number is written on the manufacturer's box, the product will not be in resalable condition, and in turn will not be eligible for return. All original packaging and materials, including all parts, accessories and instruction manuals from the manufacturer must be returned with the product for inspection.
- Defective products can be returned to us within 30 days of sale. After 30 days, defective merchandise must use the manufacturing warranty (if applicable). The customer is responsible for return freight costs, as we will cover for replacement item freight costs. Misuses such as blown sub-woofers/speakers are not covered under our return program.
- Non-Defective Returns will incur a 20% restocking fee and must be in unopened or in resealable, like-new, condition, with all the accessories, parts, manuals, tags, and all the packaging materials intact. Used items and/or items that are not in resealable, like-new, condition as outlined above may incur additional surcharges, up-to return denial, at our discretion.
- Failure to comply may result in charge-backs, penalties and/or other fees to the customer, up to and including denial of refund. In order to avoid unexpected charges and return denial, please make sure to accurately describe the condition of the returned item, along with the reason for the return, and upon receiving the RMA # make sure to closely follow the packaging and return instructions.
- Handling fees and freight charges, when applicable, are non-refundable.