EVO-ALL is an all-in-one data immobilizer bypass and doorlock interface combo module.
It uses a multiple bus architecture with 10 separate communication ports that provide more complete functionality on every supported vehicle.
- 3x on-board LEDs for simplified programming and diagnostics.
- 1x preloaded firmware for maximum compatibility.(A firmware update may be required for the module to support vehicles produced after the date of manufacture.)
- 4-wire Fortin 2-way datalink port for data-to-data (RS-232) communication with datalink equipped remote-starters and security-systems. (Using the 2-way datalink port with an equipped remote-starter and security-system greatly simplifies installation.)
- 20-wire general purpose plug for wire-to-wire connections with non-datalink equipped remote-starters and security-systems.
- Self-Learning algorithm automatically detects the vehicle during programming and adjusts accordingly.
- 3x CAN-Bus controllers.
- 3x General purpose controllers (J1850, Class 2, encrypted key etc.).
- 2x On-board Relays (SPDT).
- 1x Analog Controller 0-12VDC @ 20mV steps (Passlock, MUX).
- 1x TB control port for TB-series modules.(TB-Series Modules sold separately)
- 1x EVO-ALL control module (firmware preloaded)
- 1x 44-page Installation and programming guide
- 1x 20-pin General purpose harness
- 1x 4-pin Fortin 2-way data-link harness
- 1x 5-pin CAN-Bus harness.
- 1x 6-pin Relay harness. (Secure Clp Harness)
Update firmware and installation guides are posted on a regular basis on the website shown on the product's box. We recommend that you update this module to the latest firmware and download the latest installation guide(s) prior to the installation of this product.
|Security/Convenience Features||Built-in Bypass Module|