Avital 5105L 1-Way Car Security/Alarm/Remote-Start System
Avital's best 1-way security alarm and remote start system will start your car with the push of a button from up to 1,500 feet away, and help protect it from thieves and vandals with the included Zone-2 Impact sensor (which detects blows or impacts to the vehicle), the Revenger® siren which will loudly alert you when the impact sensor has triggered – and the Fault-proof starter interrupt, which is designed to prevent “hot-wiring” your vehicle.
Avital Security Car Alarm Features and Specifications
- New! Virtual TachTM eliminates the need for a tach wire in most installations
- New! D2D serial data port for Xpresskits
- New! Bitwriter programmable for easy configuration
- Superhet receiver (HX) for great range
- Two 4-button remotes
- All the advanced security features you expect:
- Zone-2 Impact sensor
- Fault-proof starter interrupt
- Nuisance Prevention
- Revenger siren
- XCR relays onbard
Avital Security Car Alarm Technologies
- Fault-proof starter interrupt: Keep your car where you parked it with this layer of protection against “hot-wiring” by car thieves.
- Zone-2 impact sensor: Detects blows or impacts to your vehicle with this 2-stage sensor that can react either with chirps or the full wrath of the siren.
- Nuisance Prevention® Circuitry (NPC®): Neighborhood-friendly anti-false alarm technology
- Virtual Tach: A dedicated A-to-D converter samples your vehicle’s voltage hundreds of times each second, eliminating the need for a tachometer wire connection.
- D2D serial data port: Quickly connects your Avital system to other interface devices via D2D cables.
- XCR onboard relays: Extreme capacity remote start relays are built-in to Avital remote start systems.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime (by Manufacturer)|
|Number of Remotes||2|
|Security/Convenience Features||Car Alarm, Keyless Entry|