The CP 12/N model is a professional lightweight compression tweeter, featuring an aluminum voice coil-diaphragm assembly. This tweeter has a smooth response within its frequency range and an incredibly high sound pressure (107dB), as well as a narrow controlled dispersion for long throw applications. This model is well suited for use in two or three-way compact size enclosures. The diaphragm assembly is field replaceable without soldering.
- 1" (25.8 mm) edgewound aluminum ribbon voice coil
- Great power handling: 15 w AES
- Similar model to the CP 16, with higher sensitivity: 107 dB
- Designed for outdoor applications, semi-professional systems and high fidelity designs
- Rated impedance: 8 ohms.
- Minimum impedance: 8 ohms. @ 8 kHz
- D.C. Resistance: 5 ohms.
- Power capacity: 15 w AES
- Program Power: 30 w
- Sensitivity: 107 dB 1w @ 1m.
- Frequency range: 3 - 20 kHz
- Recommended crossover: 6 kHz, 12 dB/oct. min.
- Dispersion HxV: 40° conical
- Voice coil diameter: 25.8 mm. 1 in.
- Magnetic assembly weight: 0.7 kg. 1.54 Ib.
- Flux density: 1.4 T
- BL Factor: 4
- Overall diameter: 87 x 87 mm. (3.4 x 3.4 in.)
- Depth: 72 mm. (2.83 in.)
- Baffle cutout dimensions: ø 74 mm. (2.9 in.)
- Bolt circle diameter: 91 mm. (3.58 in.)
- Net weight: 0.75 kg. (1.65 Ib.)
- Shipping weight: 0.85 kg. (1.87 Ib.)
- Diaphragm: Aluminum
- Voice coil: Edgewound aluminum ribbon
- Voice coil former: Nomex
- Magnet: Ferrite
|Number of Speakers||1|
|Mounting Depth||2-7/16" (63mm)|
|Peak Power||30 Watts|
|RMS Power||15 Watts|
|Frequency Response||3kHz - 20kHz|
|Voice Coil(s)||Single (1) Coil|
|Voice Coil Size||1"|
|Magnet Size/Weight||0.7kg (1.54Ib)|